In order to effectively circulate the swimming pool water treatment equipment, maintain the water level of the swimming pool, and make the dirty surface water drain out as soon as possible, and the swimming pool pump suction port can be installed and the pool set up to replenish water to the swimming pool is called the balance pool. Due to the downstream swimming pool water circulation method, the swimming pool return pipe is connected to the balance pool. If the swimming pool circulation pump is not running, the water surface of the pool is flush with the water surface of the swimming pool, so it is defined as a balanced pool. This is slightly different from the concept of a balanced pool described in foreign materials.
What are the standards for the volume and structure of the balance pool of the swimming pool water treatment equipment with energy-saving pool pump?
1. Applicable conditions of balance pool:
1. Downstream pool water circulation method. The water circulation pump for pool sucks water directly from the suction port at the bottom of the swimming pool. Because the suction pipe is too long and the resistance along the way is large, it affects the water absorption height of the swimming pool filter pump and the operation of the pool filter pump in the high-efficiency area. Therefore, it is necessary to set up a pool for the pool pump to absorb water to maintain the continuous and normal operation of the circulating water system;
2. To prevent the swimming pool filter pump of the children’s paddling pool and children’s swimming pool from directly absorbing water from the suction port at the bottom of the pool and causing safety accidents caused by negative pressure adsorption, it is necessary to set up a water pump suction pool;
3. When several amusement pools share a pool water purification treatment system, measures are taken to prevent uneven return water;
4. It is impossible to make the circulating water pump form self-filling suction water, and a swimming pool circulation pump is required to set above the surface of the swimming pool.
5. Automate the pool water purification treatment system.
Second, the volume and structure of the balance pool:
1. The volume of the balance pool is calculated based on the sum of the required water volume of each process equipment, device, and all pipelines of the circulating water purification treatment system and the backwash water volume of a single filter, but it should not be less than the total water output of the pool circulation pump for 5 minutes. It can meet the normal operation of the system when there is no swimming load.
2. Requirements on the structure of the balance pool: a. Space requirements for necessary construction, pipe installation, maintenance, etc.; b. The bottom of the return pipe should be 300-400mm higher than the bottom of the balance crystal pool, and the bottom of the water intake should be 700mm lower than the bottom surface of the pool. Above; c. When the swimming pool water supply pipe is connected to the pool when the minimum gap between the nozzle of the water supply pipe and the water surface of the swimming pool is less than 2.5 times the diameter of the water supply pipe, the water supply pipe should be equipped with a backflow waterproof device; d. Maintenance personnel should be installed Holes, water pump suction pits and overflow pipes, drain pipes and vent pipes with anti-insect nets.
3. The balance pool should be constructed of reinforced concrete, and the inner wall should be painted or lined with paint, film, and ceramic tiles that have a smooth surface, corrosion resistance, non-deformation, imperviousness, and no secondary pollution to the water quality of the pool.